Sunday, April 19, 2009

UW Whitewater Conference

I had the opportunity to present at the UW-Whitewater Early Childhood Conference. What a treat! There were some wonderful presenters there including: Dr. Becky Bailey, Holly Elissa Bruno, and David Stokes. My presentation went pretty well. The feedback was about 85-90% positive, much better than my last presentation. The feedback I was given was very constructive and I'll use those pointers for my next presentation. What has been facinating about this whole experience is the amount I have grown as a presentor. Seeing more experienced, nationally recognized speakers gives me ideas for challenging and improving my speaking style. Each opportunity to speak is a chance to grow.

Naso was present there. I had no idea this company was located in Ft. Atkinson. They had a tremendous sale and I was able to get a Bev Bos book for only 4.00!!!!!

No comments: