Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More resources for challenging behavior

At this point in my life, I feel as though I am living and breathing challenging behavior with a few children in my classroom. My staff are frazzled and I am working hard to give them the resources they need, but what I am doing for them just does not seem to be enough. When the idea of more training is suggested, I get the response, "I don't know. . . . . " To me, that sounds like staff have given up and choosing to be miserable, but perhaps I am just being cynical.

Since challenging behavior, staff burnout, and stress are weighing heavily on my mind, I thought I would add some resources for these issues.

PBS Parents
Positive Intervention and Behavioral Supports
Teacher Burn Out
Managing Stress
Managing Teacher Stress
Education World Stress Relief Kit

No comments: