Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goals for school!

Well, it's six month review time and that means that it is time for me to think about my goals at Head Start. I have a few goals that I'd like document here so that I make sure that I REALLY follow through with them.

RACHAEL'S 2008 CLASSROOM MANAGER GOALS
  1. I will provide my teacher assistants with at least one hour of additional training per month that relates to Creative Curriculum.
  2. I will provide the parents of my students with one special training this school year, in addition to the monthly center parent meetings that are regularly held.
  3. I will make sure that I follow up with families the following day if an incident report has been filed out regarding their child.
  4. I will work to obtain my Wisconsin Registry Administrator's Credential.
  5. I will work to bring the FISH! Philosophy to my coworkers, teacher assistants, and supervisor.
  6. I will utilize the Project Approach in it's entirety (not just bits and pieces as I am now).
  7. I will work to incorporate more Responsive Classroom approaches into daily classroom activities and life.
So, I ask you, as fellow teachers, what are your teacher goals of 2008?

No comments: